This morning Isabelle and I printed off a free potty chart and some free stickers. Isabelle seems to be very fasinated by Dora, even though she's only seen the show a couple of times, she get very happy every time she sees something with Dora on it. So I was searching online for some potty charts and came across this Dora one and thought it might help in motivating her to use the big girl potty! We'll see if it works! :) Maybe it'll help to motivate Mommy to get with the program with this potty training!! ha!



Ireland is now sitting up on her own for the most part. She still topples over sometimes but is figuring out the whole balance thing. I usually still sit her up on the bed or couch just in case she were to topple over. It's so fun to see her sitting up and playing with toys!