Here are 2 videos and some pictures that pretty much speak for themselves! Isabelle love to get into anything but her toys most of the time. In the cds, the kitchen cabinets, the oven drawer, etc.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
9 comments:
I loved hearing Isabelle "talking"! What a helper for Mom - can I hire her to clean my floors too? :)
favorite line: "Yeah, get out!"
ha ha - those videos were really cute :) It's funny hearing her talk - it's like she really thinks she is telling you something!
Sarah, some how I can always count on you to be the one those "special" comments! :)
Into everything about sums it up for this stage of the game, doesn't it? Hearing her talk is very cute!! By the way, Dayna, I tagged you...you have to check out my newest post. Love ya!
So funny!! I loved having her in nursery last night!
Those are awesome videos! Ahh what I have to look forward to. Hee hee! It was very sweet hearing Isabelle talk.
I also liked "Yeah, get out!"
I am still living in the dark ages, so I was only able to see the picture of her in the the bottom of the oven. Very cute! She would not be able to get in to mine seeing that it is full of pans!!! Believe me, Serenity has tried other things... like the toliet paper! She and Stephen pulled it all the way down the hallway and into the living room. Needless to say, that was the last time!!:)
She is such a doll! Don't you love this age...you can really see their little personalities coming out!
Post a Comment