Listen to Tony Dungy's Testimony! If you will be watching the game with unsaved friend or neighbors, his DVD of this testimony would be great to purchase to watch during half time. This testimony takes place last year before the super bowl a couple of weeks after his son died. This is actually a super bowl breakfast put on by AIA. Many players and coaches attend this. Turn up the sound so the whole family can hear! Ben
5 comments:
Thanks for sharing that with us, Ben. Michael and I both really enjoyed it!
Wow...what a testimony to God's grace. Thanks for sharing. I am going to direct people to your blog to listen.
Hi Dayna,
Tony's testimony was so wonderful...do you know where I can purchase it? I know several people who would probably accept Christ if they heard it.
Thanks, Jodi
http://www.aiagear.com/pc-156-34-06-legends-breakfast-dvd.aspx
This is the link to the dvd. Hope this helps.
That was awesome. Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment