This is Ben...I hope we can have a lot of children like my sister (whether by adoption or "natural"). That might shock some of you. And after you listen to this sermon, it might convict some of you. If your mouth has ever dropped when you heard or saw someone with a lot of children, you might want to listen to this sermon so out of your mouth will come "Praise the Lord" instead of what you were really thinking. This preacher gives us a Biblical understanding of God's view of children and families. He is speaking to pastors and church leaders at a convention. May God help us raise a generation of children who will leave our home for good to serve the Lord where ever He leads them!The sermon is 37 minutes long. Enjoy!!!FYI - I can email you this sermon if you desire. First one to guess the preacher WINS BIG...a new car! No prizes can be awarded to family members, friends, or anyone else living in the United States. All submissions must come with a $100,000 non-refundable fee.
Hey! I think I've heard this message somewhere before...
You went to a SBC?!! I know your pastor and might have to tell!:)
Ben and Dayna,I am so excited for you!!!! I was hoping this would be your news, I have been praying. We will continue to pray that all will go well. I am sure I will be calling you tomorrow:)Love,Ben and April
Thanks for the encouragement. Not many people would say that. I love you very much! I pray every day for Dayna to have a full term healthy pregnancy. Sarah says I'm having a boy... What did she say about you? She is always right.
Dayna and Ben,Soooooo exciting. What a wonderful gift from the Lord. After reading my positive pregnancy test my cheeks hurt from smiling so much....do yours???Kelly
Congrats!!! I have been so self-consumed this week! I'm sorry I didn't check your site sooner! I'm so happy for you! We will keep you in constant prayer. How exciting!!
AMEN to that! I think it is awesome that they will have eight children. I hear that she is a wonderful mom. My favorite show on TV is the one about families by the dozen. The more, the merrier I say!
Hey Ben, email it to us, ok? Thanks!Liesl
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hey! I think I've heard this message somewhere before...
You went to a SBC?!! I know your pastor and might have to tell!:)
Ben and Dayna,
I am so excited for you!!!! I was hoping this would be your news, I have been praying. We will continue to pray that all will go well. I am sure I will be calling you tomorrow:)
Love,
Ben and April
Thanks for the encouragement. Not many people would say that. I love you very much! I pray every day for Dayna to have a full term healthy pregnancy.
Sarah says I'm having a boy... What did she say about you? She is always right.
Dayna and Ben,
Soooooo exciting. What a wonderful gift from the Lord. After reading my positive pregnancy test my cheeks hurt from smiling so much....do yours???
Kelly
Congrats!!! I have been so self-consumed this week! I'm sorry I didn't check your site sooner! I'm so happy for you! We will keep you in constant prayer. How exciting!!
AMEN to that! I think it is awesome that they will have eight children. I hear that she is a wonderful mom. My favorite show on TV is the one about families by the dozen. The more, the merrier I say!
Hey Ben, email it to us, ok? Thanks!
Liesl
Post a Comment