Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Isabelle loves to give her baby open mouthed kisses but hasn't gotten the gentle with the baby part down quite yet! :)
Update: Isabelle does not have an ear infection just some remaining fluid that will take time to absorb back into her body.

8 comments:
I think it'll be a little while before we ask her to babysit :-)
Hopefully this doesn't appear twice! Something wierd just happened...Anyway, Emilee got two babies for Christmas and she does the exact same things-open mouthed kisses, a few wild shakes and then tosses them off to the side. Too cute! Glad to hear no infection for Isabelle. Love you!
That is very cute! Katie has "loved" her babies in the same manner too!
Those open mouth kisses are the best when they are coming directly at YOUR face! Too cute!
Cute--although there is something disturbing about fluid being absorbed back in the body, Dayna please:)
Dayna,
I loved the pictures...she is so kissable :)
Serenity likes to carry hers around by the foot and sometimes she sleeps with her baby... but sometimes she still prefers to play with the boys' cars and trains. Give Isabelle some kisses for me!!
I love the picture at the high chair. That speaks volumes! (I'm not sure about what, but about something, I'm sure...)
Post a Comment