That video is absolutely adorable!!! Can't wait to get these cousins together at Thanksgiving. It will be so fun. Sorry to hear about Isabelle's foot/leg. Hope everything is ok. We'll be praying. Hey, LOVE Tiny Trackers!!!! The kids really enjoy it. You did a very nice job! Now we get to look forward to cutting 600 pieces of Betty Luken flannel graph! ~Michelle
Michelle, I am glad Tiny Trackers is working hard. HOpe your kids can properly pronounce the KINGS ENGLISH (KJV). :) If you have any recommendations (besides having precut Betty Lukens) feel free to send them our way. Ben
In response to the snide comment about me having nothing to do all day. I would just like to say that being single, I have plenty of time to loose myself in blogging. In fact, I am sure that is why I still single:)
Ben & Dayna have been married for almost five years and have 2 miracle girls. Isabelle is 2 1/2 and Ireland is 9 months. Our number one desire and goal in life is to glorify God in all we do.
5 comments:
1st: I would like everyone to know that that video was taken with my camara:)
2nd: What is this a technology war? Between you guys and Mom--the rest of us just look plain stupid.
Love you guys!
Don't you have anything better to do than check blogs all day? I thought you were a college prof!?! :)
That video is absolutely adorable!!! Can't wait to get these cousins together at Thanksgiving. It will be so fun. Sorry to hear about Isabelle's foot/leg. Hope everything is ok. We'll be praying. Hey, LOVE Tiny Trackers!!!! The kids really enjoy it. You did a very nice job! Now we get to look forward to cutting 600 pieces of Betty Luken flannel graph! ~Michelle
Michelle,
I am glad Tiny Trackers is working hard. HOpe your kids can properly pronounce the KINGS ENGLISH (KJV). :) If you have any recommendations (besides having precut Betty Lukens) feel free to send them our way.
Ben
In response to the snide comment about me having nothing to do all day. I would just like to say that being single, I have plenty of time to loose myself in blogging. In fact, I am sure that is why I still single:)
Post a Comment