skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Ice Family

  • Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
Monday, September 25, 2006



 

4 comments:

Eight is Enough!! said... 6:19 AM  

Tell Isabelle we are so sorry about that nurse taking her blood! I do not blame her one bit. She knew it was not going to be good!! Autumn feels really sorry for her. We will pray that the doctors will have wisdom on what this problem is stemming from.

sarah said... 7:55 PM  

Danyes, I am commenting to telling you that I like your hair in the picture. It looks cute! Love ya!

Anonymous said... 1:09 PM  

Isabelle, Grandma is sorry you had to have those nasty ol' needles. I don't like them either, as old as I am. When you come to see me, I'll give you ice cream :)

Anonymous said... 1:15 PM  

oops I meant to sign it grandma Ice

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post

About this blog

Ben & Dayna have been married for almost five years and have 2 miracle girls. Isabelle is 2 1/2 and Ireland is 9 months. Our number one desire and goal in life is to glorify God in all we do.

Blog Archive

  • ► 2009 (29)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (3)
    • ► September (4)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (2)
    • ► June (3)
    • ► May (3)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► February (3)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2008 (35)
    • ► December (3)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► September (3)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► July (2)
    • ► June (3)
    • ► May (4)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (4)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (4)
  • ► 2007 (85)
    • ► December (4)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (7)
    • ► August (14)
    • ► July (10)
    • ► June (8)
    • ► May (11)
    • ► April (5)
    • ► March (4)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ▼ 2006 (30)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (7)
    • ▼ September (9)
      • The Apple Orchard
      • No title
      • Dr. Visit
      • Looking Back
      • Ahoy Mates!
      • Enjoy a new video
      • Video w/update
      • Birthday
      • HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Isabelle TODAY!!!! It's again ha...
    • ► August (3)

Copyright 2009
The Ice Family

Web Design :Ray Creations. Sponsored by
Web Hosting India and Ray Hosting.