This Blog is OUTRAGEOUS!! I am totally against it! Ban it! BOO-HOOOOOO! To what abysmal depths have y'all fallen?!
Like they say in my country: OUTREGIOSO!!! and APALLINO!!! (that is: appalling)
...actually...I LOVE this blog. Is cute. It is the cutest blog in the blogk!! (Get it? ...in the block?) I HEREBY NOMINATE THIS BLOG AS THE MOST STUPENDOUSEST OF THE TERRIFFICCESTS OF ALL THE BLOGS I EVER SAW! AN ACADEMY AWARD FOR BEST BLOG! (much applause!)
(first blog i ever saw...cool)
I am actually a fan of Isabel. Be sure to visit our fan-club website: www.isabelsthebest.usa
Okay, I could not get the video. Some of us have S-l-o-w internet connection! WE live IN THE COUNTRY. You know... in po-dunc-ville. I'm sure it was great! We love you guys.
Ben & Dayna have been married for almost five years and have 2 miracle girls. Isabelle is 2 1/2 and Ireland is 9 months. Our number one desire and goal in life is to glorify God in all we do.
9 comments:
This Blog is OUTRAGEOUS!! I am totally against it! Ban it! BOO-HOOOOOO! To what abysmal depths have y'all fallen?!
Like they say in my country:
OUTREGIOSO!!! and APALLINO!!! (that is: appalling)
...actually...I LOVE this blog. Is cute. It is the cutest blog in the blogk!! (Get it? ...in the block?) I HEREBY NOMINATE THIS BLOG AS THE MOST STUPENDOUSEST OF THE TERRIFFICCESTS OF ALL THE BLOGS I EVER SAW! AN ACADEMY AWARD FOR BEST BLOG! (much applause!)
(first blog i ever saw...cool)
I am actually a fan of Isabel. Be sure to visit our fan-club website: www.isabelsthebest.usa
blogging out... (Get it? Logging out?)
SR
Hi Isabelle!
What a sweetheart! We were so glad we could be there for that special party! Special memories. Sure makes us miss you all!
Who is SR?
I love the video. Again, Ben you are amazing. You are such an incredible videoaugrapher and editor. Thank you for bringing us so much joy isabelle:)
i don't know who SR is. Who are you SR? We would all like to know.
I agree with Sarah, Ben. You are both great! Thanks for being my "tech support".
What a sweetheart! Come visit us in TX. We'll take the cost out of our Truth Trackers budget :-)
Lukus and Liesl
Liesl,
I guess that would mean we will have to hitchike to TX.:)
Ben
Sarah,
SR is our spanish pastor.
Okay, I could not get the video. Some of us have S-l-o-w internet connection! WE live IN THE COUNTRY. You know... in po-dunc-ville. I'm sure it was great! We love you guys.
Post a Comment