The reason for this title is that this is the gestational time when Isabelle was born (26 weeks and one day). Praise the Lord that I have made it up until this time. We continue to pray for God's mercy to keep this baby inside of me. A doctor told us that everyday our girl is in the womb is three less days we will have to spend in the NICU (then after 28-29 weeks it is two days for every day in the womb). We are praying for no days in the NICU and a full term baby. I am still having contractions all throughout the day. Today, when I monitored for an hour I had three contractions in an hour. Sometimes I have more; sometimes I have less. Please pray that the contractions will stop, and that they will not cause any change to my cervix.



Isabelle is enjoying swimming in the warm weather with her Aunt Sarah. Daddy taped some of the fun when he came home from work. Isabelle is starting to say more words and loves to repeat words we tell her to say. She says "juice" "Bible" "Sarah" "mommy" "daddy" "cracker" "H-H-Hot" "Tankyou" "Hi" "Bye Bye" "I" "ice" "yes" (she has not learn no yet) "dog" "book" and several other words in her own language.