I made it back HOME again from the dr. instead of the hospital, which is the first praise! The dr. said everything looks about the same as a week ago, praise number two! They did a measurement of the baby and they estimated that she weighs 2lbs 15oz, praise three! Praise number four is...I'm 29weeks tomorrow!!!!
Everyday and every week that goes by with the baby inside is a testimony of God's hand of protection and mercy. We praise Him for this!
My contractions have slowed some since the Sat. scare which we praise the Lord for as well. Please continue to pray with us for many more weeks. Also, the baby is breech right now. Which means if the baby came now I'd have to have a c-section. Pray that she will flip before she's born (at 36 weeks!).
We said bye to Sarah lst night and we're missing her LOTS already!!! Isabellle went looking for her Aunt Sarah this morning but failed to find her and was sad!! :( Thanks Sarah for coming here we love you and miss you! :)
6 comments:
Wonderful!!! I have been wanting to call, but I have company, know that I am thinking about you!!
We will be praying for the baby to turn and to continue to remain where she is for a good long time!
Awesome news! I was wondering how your appt went!! We will be praying that she will turn very soon. Hang in there, Dayna, you are doing a wonderful job! Shows that you have had great help from others and are able to stay flat like you are supposed to! I'm sure you all miss Sarah. We are enjoying her for the FEW days she is home. Love to all! Michelle
Wow!! So exciting. Maybe next week you will be able to list 5 praises!!
I will be praying about the breech situation.
GOod to talk to you the other day...will call again soon :)
My mom asked me about you yesterday. What a praise you have come this far! We are praying you will be able to hang on many more weeks. God is Sovereign!
Praise the Lord! We love you and continue to pray for you. Wish we could be there to help.
Hey guys! On your own now huh!? Saw Ben today at church and he said he'd been sick , make sure he throws things to you across the room! :) haha
Please let us know if there' ANYthing we or mom can do to help out. We're all here in Mauldin so we're close by.
Love ya Kylie
Post a Comment