I got back home from the hospital this afternoon. My cervix is completely thinned, but as of Tuesday was not dilated. Because my contractions seemed to be calming down, he said he felt ok with me going home. Of course, I'm still on VERY strict bedrest! Only up to the bathroom and then back to bed! He just said if I have any changes then I need to go back to the hospital. Please continue to pray for the baby to stay in as long as possible. We continue to trust in our Good Shepard who is directing our steps. Thanks for your prayers!

On a lighter note, Aunt Sarah and I had some fun with the video camera and Isabelle on Sunday! Aunt Sarah may be a bad influence on Isabelle, the outcome is yet to be seen completely...you decide (ha ha). Sorry for the distorted video, I think Sarah had it on widescreen.



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos