I'm still at home!!! That's a praise in itself. When they did the internal ultrasound today, the Doctor said my cervix looks about the same as last week. I'm completely thinned, so all that's left is for my cervix to dilate. The Doctor doesn't think it's dilated yet. He let me go home and said that if I have more than four contractions in an hour then I have to go to the hospital so they can give me medication to calm down the contractions. This way they can monitor me and give the baby growth meds. The next time I have to go into the hospital, I'll be going to Greenville Memorial because they have the best NICU if the baby were to be born.
We continue to trust that the Lord is in control and that "His understanding is infinite." We continue to ask for His mercy upon this baby and praise Him for tomorrow which marks 28 weeks!!
Here's a picture of me that Sarah took after I came home from the Doctor...I was scolded for standing for 30 more seconds, but now I'm safely laying back down...be assured of that.
We continue to trust that the Lord is in control and that "His understanding is infinite." We continue to ask for His mercy upon this baby and praise Him for tomorrow which marks 28 weeks!!
Here's a picture of me that Sarah took after I came home from the Doctor...I was scolded for standing for 30 more seconds, but now I'm safely laying back down...be assured of that.
Here is a video of Isabelle with her new duck lips and of her singing and "dancing"
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
11 comments:
Praise the Lord!!! It is good to "see" you!
You look great! I love the shirt!!:) So nice to see you growing! Praising the Lord with you over the good news today and 28 weeks with baby still inside!
So happy for you Dayna...we are praying you continue to be able to stay home :)
Praise the Lord for the good report today!! D, you're definitely getting bigger... looks great. :) I'm praying for you.
-Lianna
Halelujah Dayna! 28 weeks! I'm so excited for you. God is good. We will continue to pray you are blessed with many more weeks.
thank you all for your prayers and words of encouragement, they mean a lot! :) dayna
You are adorable! We praise the Lord for 28 weeks and counting!!!
Great to see you, as April said. We're still praying and are very thankful God has allowed you to endure this long!
Oh - Duckie lips are so cute :) Glad you're still home. Good to talk to you the other day. We'll keep praying
Dayna, you look beautiful! So glad the doctor's report went well. Praying for you, still!
Post a Comment