Thank you for praying so diligently for Dayna and her baby! Please continue! Today about 3:30pm Dayna was admitted to the hospital. Dayna's cervix has shortened drastically and is now very thin. She also is having heavy contractions. While at the hospital she had seven in one hour. This is obviously is not good. They have put Dayna on some steroids to help the baby and some other medications to help calm her contractions. The doctor anticipates Dayna staying for 48 hour, please pray to this end. I'm no expert on the lingo, and even though I can't inform you as knowledgably as Ben or Dayna, I can ask that you pray for Dayna and the life within her.
9 comments:
Thank you, Sarah! We definitely continue to pray fervently for Dayna and the baby. Praise the Lord you are there to care for Isabelle! God's plan is always perfect! Love you!
Continuing to pray for the Lord's perfect will! We know who is in control!
We love you guys!
We are praying Dayna. The Lord is the Great Physician as well as the one in control. We are praying for this tiny miracle. We love you all!
Cassandra
Thanks for keeping us updated, Sarah! Praying for you, Dayna. He is able!
We will continue to pray...Dayna...I think of you several times a day...wish I were closer to visit.
We are praying daily for you guys. What a blessing that Ben's sister is there to help you. God is certainly able to do far exceeding above what we could imagine! Keep leaning on His promises!
Thanks, Sarah! We're praying. Please let me know if you or they need anything. Amy
Hey Dayna, we were at Memorial last night visiting other friends and the Rupes. I assumed you were there but no one could find you! :-) Someone said they think you are at St. Francis. I'm sorry we missed you! We are praying. I know how critical every day is at this point. Hang in there girl!
Dayna, Glad to hear you are supposed to head home today. We are praying for you. What a blessing that Sarah has come to visit.
Love, Karen and family
Post a Comment