I found the camera so here is a slide show of our trip to Indiana. We stayed with Paul & Jill and had a blast with them. On Thursday I was able to spend most of the day with my dear Irish friend Aisling and her new baby Conor. We met at MBBC and I've been hooked on drinking Irish tea ever since! Aish, I had a great time with ya -thanks!! Can't wait to do it again! We played settlers on Friday night with Paul & Jill, which is always lots of fun! Then on Saturday morning we went to Amish Acres for some fall fun! Thanks for letting us stay at your house Paul and Jill, we had a blast and lots of laughs!! :) Then on Sat. afternoon we headed to Muncie and stayed with Dad and Mom Ice til Monday morning when we made our trek back to SC. The girls traveled well for the most part. We're so grateful to have had some time away and that we were able to see some family and friends.