Ireland went for her 2 month checkup today and all went well. She is now 10lbs 11oz and 22 in. long. She's still a really good baby and we're thankful for that with a 2 year old that is all TWO!! It seems that just a few weeks after Isabelle's 2 birthday she took on the two year old "attributes" in full force. She gets into EVERYTHING, wants EVERYTHING, and has a strong opinion about at times. Along with some of the difficult "attributes" of being two also comes the fun times. Isabelle can say lots of words and many phrases now and will repeat just about anything you ask her to. She says phrases like, "I see you," "I don't like it," "I hold you," baby's cryin'" "wash hands" "help please" and too many more to list. We love hearing her talk so we tell her to say lots and it's so cute when she does.


We went to the park in downtown Greenville last weekend for a picnic and a nice walk. We really had a wonderful time together as a family. It's so nice to be able to do things all together again. We enjoyed the beautiful fall like weather that God gave us to enjoy last Saturday.

I have a couple of matching outfits for Isabelle and Ireland. We put there matching purple outfit on for Wednesday and took some pics. I actually just happened to be wearing a purple shirt as well so all three of us girls were able to get matching pics together!