Welll, we got back on Monday from a little trip to Indiana. We had an enjoyable time seeing family and friends and Ben was able to have a booth at the Teacher's Convention for Truth Trackers. We praise the Lord for the good contacts we were able to make with many pastors and teachers for Truth Trackers. I did take lots of pictures over the trip but we've managed to misplace our camera in the process!! :( Once I find it or get it sent back to me then I will be able to put the pic up. Just wanted to put a little post so you didn't think I was DONE with blogging. We're still here but pictureless at the moment. :) You can see a few cousin pics at www.sandmice6.blogspot.com if you're interested.
1 comments:
Glad to see you are back! With us being gone and then you gone, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!! I jumped over and checked out the pictures, super cute!! Hope to see you tonight!
Post a Comment