On Saturday we went as a family to the Simpsonville Fair. We thought Isabelle would enjoy seeing all the animals. Well, she did enjoy seeing them but she had some raisins on her stroller tray and for a while was way more interested in her raisins than any animals. She end up releasing the raisins and liked petting the baby goat, donkey, and the horse. We had a fun time together!
I took the girls today for their 4week and 2 year checkup and we are blessed with two healthy little girls! I continue to be amazed at God's goodness to us. By way of update...Isabelle just turned 2 years and weighed 22lbs (5th percentile) and was 33in tall (40th percetile). She tall and skinny but healthy. When she was born as a preemie the drs said she should be caught up by age 2. She seems to be very much caught up and continues to grow and learn more each day. Praise God for His goodness in her life! Ireland is now 4 weeks and 2days old and weighs 8lbs 10oz and is 21in long!!! She's obviously having no problem in the growing area!! Her cheeks are growing bigger each day (and her grunts louder!!!, she's a noisy baby!!). We just love them!
Before we went to church on Sunday we snapped a family picture. What a joy it is to be able to sit in church again (I've been going for a couple weeks now) and to be able to worship together in church with my husband!!


8 comments:
Cute little pics! I can't believe Eóin weighs nearly as much as Isabelle!!! Love your family pic - I have been trying to get ones for ages and it never works out!
Pictures are all so cute. What a nice time with Isabelle at the fair. I am sure it's nice to hold her again.
Hey Guys, Glad you explained the pic with you all dressed up. I was going to ask if you went to the fair in that.
I love all the pictures, especially the one of Isabelle washing her hands and of Ireland stretching! Looks like you had a fun time! I am glad you are able to come back to church too :)
Praise the Lord for great check-ups! I'm so glad you are able to get out and enjoy life:-)
I'm so happy for the good news from the doctor! God is good! Great family pic, too, by the way.
where's waldo? oh, that was dayna! love it. looks like a fun family outing. it is great to see the whole family dressed up and going to church!
Great pictures!! Ireland definitely looks like mama! How are you feeling Dayna? You look great. I love the color of your living room walls!
Post a Comment