Ireland's belly button finally fell off so she was able to get her first "REAL" bath. She loved it. Not that I thought she would be any different b/c she hardly ever cries anyways. She's a great baby and I think we might start calling her miss. Grunter! She grunts and squeeks to let you know she wants/needs something. She is too sweet!!
5 comments:
Those pictures are adorable. Don't think I've ever had green beans on a picnic before :-) You look great Daynes!
Yes, I know green beans aren;t normally a picnic food. Karen your comment made me laugh! Isabelle just had the green beans. We did not! She loves them!!
That's so funny - so far green beans are the only food Eóin doesn't like...then again they are all liquidy :-)
Hey, Mr. Ice, is that facial hair I see? If I remember correctly, the deal was until baby was born and I believe she is here now!!!:) What's up with that??? Now you need it to keep warm in the winter, right??:) No, really, it makes you look very distinguished!
PS. And it replaces the hair you lack on your head!!!
Post a Comment