Isabelle and Ireland got matching outfits from our friend Kylie so I thought we'd get some matching sister pics with them. This is Isabelle's first time to hold Ireland and she was thrilled. My hand/arm is in most of the pics b/c Isabelle wasn't giving much help to the hold. :) It's funny to see the extreme difference in their looks when they're right next to each other!
Aaaawwwwwww :-) I LOVE those dresses. They are so cute..you have pair of little dollies! Ha ha - I love Irelands spikey hair - reminds me of Eóins - it just does whatever it wants :) So precious - thanks for the pics.
These are so cute, beautiful, precious....and the list could go on. When I had Maylie the Gaddy's got us matching dresses and I treasure the of the girls wearing them.
Soooo cute!! Can't to hold and squeeze her in person....is Thanksgiving just around the corner??? ...mmm....well a few months around the corner...more cute pictures will have to hold me over until them :)
As was stated before...you truly do have a pair of dollies!! Two little miracles that are just beautiful! Great sister shots! Oh how much fun they are going to have!:)
Glad the dresses worked! :) They look adorable and as diff. as my girls do! :) They're going to have so much fun growing up together. Enjoyed having Isabelle in nursery last night! She has really grown up this summer. TTYS Kylie P.S. Loved your hair last night!
Ben & Dayna have been married for almost five years and have 2 miracle girls. Isabelle is 2 1/2 and Ireland is 9 months. Our number one desire and goal in life is to glorify God in all we do.
10 comments:
Aaaawwwwwww :-) I LOVE those dresses. They are so cute..you have pair of little dollies! Ha ha - I love Irelands spikey hair - reminds me of Eóins - it just does whatever it wants :) So precious - thanks for the pics.
How adorable! Makes me want to have another . . . but Ethan has to slow down a little first! :)
So cute!!!! It is amazing how different they look! See you tonight!
They are adorable! The really do like quite opposite. . .my sister and I are the same way.
These are so cute, beautiful, precious....and the list could go on. When I had Maylie the Gaddy's got us matching dresses and I treasure the of the girls wearing them.
Soooo cute!! Can't to hold and squeeze her in person....is Thanksgiving just around the corner??? ...mmm....well a few months around the corner...more cute pictures will have to hold me over until them :)
As was stated before...you truly do have a pair of dollies!! Two little miracles that are just beautiful! Great sister shots! Oh how much fun they are going to have!:)
Glad the dresses worked! :) They look adorable and as diff. as my girls do! :)
They're going to have so much fun growing up together.
Enjoyed having Isabelle in nursery last night! She has really grown up this summer.
TTYS Kylie
P.S. Loved your hair last night!
How sweet! They do look different!
So cute!
That is too cute! Ireland looks like a little doll.
Post a Comment