My good friend Lauren came with her new baby, Aubrey LeeAnne, the other day to meet Ireland for the first time. Lauren and I have been close friends since H.S. and she lives only 30 min. away so we are still able to stay in touch. She was a great help to me when I was on bedrest. She came over a couple times a week to keep me company and help us out. (Thanks Lauren!) We were good friends growing up and now our girls are only 2 weeks apart. I'm sure we'll enjoy many play times together!!
Ireland is 4 weeks old now!! WOW, I know! The time has already flown by! (Though I sure am glad the first two recovery weeks are past. Not fun, that's for sure!) Ireland is still a super good baby and we're very grateful for that! Isabelle still loves her baby sister and gives her lots of kisses. We will go on Monday for Ireland's 4 week check-up and Isabelle's 2 year check-up. We're doing double duty with the dr.! :)
P.s. I don't actually spike Ireland's hair like that. It just stands up and won't lay flat. I love it! A little girl at Truth Trackers asked me if Ireland was a girl or a boy. I said, "Well, do boys wear outfits with flowers?" She said, "Oh, no! :) But I wasn't sure b/c her hair is spiked like that!" haha! I got a good laugh!
10 comments:
That's hillarious about the little girl at Truth Trackers :) I love Ireland's hair, too. SOO adorable!
Ireland and Eóin should get married - I bet their kids would have REALLY spikey hair! She is so precious :-)
Awesome hair! I love it!
Actually, Ireland is going to marry Conor.
Ha ha - Conor and Eóin can scrap over her (although we'll see how big her dowry is - he has a couple other offers ;-)
Hello Dayna,
So good to see everyone looking so well! I had to comment about Ireland's hair...we have had the opposite problem with Hudson. He has a lot of curls so everyone assumes he is a girl...even when he is obviously wearing boys clothing! I did finally break down and cut some of them off but it was hard. Hopefully we'll get to see you at GBC when you visit! God Bless, Jodi Graham
Secret Blogger Here...
I thought I should resurface to say that Ireland's hair made me happy. :)
Random question....do you remember Bryan Lenartz?
Also go on Brookside's website and you can find pics of me with the college class.
Of course we remember Bryan. Tell him hi for us. I (Ben) love that guy!
Ben Ice
That picture of the two babies is adorable! They'll probably grow up to be best buds. :)
It was nice to see a picture of Lauren and her new baby girl. How exciting for the two of you! Tell Lauren I said hi!
Post a Comment