Things have been busy around here lately. We're getting more used to having 2 kids instead of just the one. Really the only part that I found to be taking some getting used to is when I have both girls by myself and we're going shopping or running errands. Having to make sure that Isabelle doesn't dart off when we're in the parking lot and I'm getting both out of the car is a challenge. Though I haven't had to chase her or go looking too far for her yet! Isabelle seems to love her sister more and more as the days go on. She always looks for her when she gets up in the morning, loves to give her kisses, and will mimic EVERYTHING I do with Ireland (scary to know that she listens and watches so closly. What a GREAT responsibility we have to teach her in the ways of the Lord).
We've also been busy the last week or so trying to get Isabelle's new "BIG GIRL" room ready for her. Of course, this was our extra room, storage room, put the extra junk in room (ya know how that goes!) and so we've had to move out, relocate, sell, and throw out lots of stuff. We had a garage sale on Sat. to get rid of some of the "extra" stuff we had and we, thankfully, were able to get rid of most of it. My next post I'll put up pictures of Isabelle's new and improved room. I painted some furniture PINK and it all really seems to be coming together! We're going to be moving her into the new room next week sometime and Ireland will move into the nursery and the big crib! Isabelle really does fine in her crib still but Ireland seems to like comfort, therefore, is not too comfortable with the thin mattress in her cradle. I'm a little sad to have her out of our room but 6 weeks with us is probably good enough for a little girl who's a huge grunter and very squirmy and loud! Mommy can sleep through it without much problem, Daddy...well...he's got the sleeping ears of a Mommy in our house! So, we'll look forward to the big room swap next week! Stay tuned! :)
7 comments:
She is too cute! Getting big! I am looking forward to seeing Isabelle's new room.
I LOVE the zoked out pic! So adorable :-)
Great pics. Ireland is so adorable!
Ireland is such a doll!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the new room=)
Ben looks so satisfied and at ease in the pic with the girls :) So sweet! Have a good night!
The pic of Ben and the girls is priceless. God is good.
I love the top picture...daddy with his girls...I have some of the same with my three.
Post a Comment