At 10:02am TWO years ago and little 2lb 131/2inch miracle was born - Isabelle Grace! We praise God for giving Isabelle to us and for what He's done in her little life already. She is so sweet and such a blessing to have.
Yesterday we celebrated her birthday with her friends Maggie and Callie. Callie was born on the same day as Isabelle so we had a birthday blast together! :) The McCombies came over and we enjoyed dinner together and had cupcakes and presents too. When Amy and I were getting the cupcakes candles lit Isabelle just didn't want to wait she wanted the cupcake to EAT right away. So in the pictures Isabelle is crying b/c she was going to grab the cupcake with the lit candles to eat it and I had to pull it away from her. That didn't make for a very happy girl! :) So even though Ben and I had been practicing the Birthday song with her and blowing out the candles at the end she just wanted to eat when it came to that time. Once she got the cupcake she enjoyed it to the fullest.
Thanks for coming over Paul, Amy, Maggie and Callie to celebrate together. We had a great time! Happy Birthday Isabelle and Callie!


10 comments:
Happy Birthday, Isabelle!!!! We love you!!!
Happy Birthday Isabelle :-) I love the crying picture - it's so funny! She looks so pretty with her hair in a ribbon too...such a big girl!
Happy Birthday, Isabelle! I can't believe how quickly the past two years have gone.
The Strubels
Happy birthday, big girl!! Can't believe how fast two years have gone by!! Loved the pictures!! Hugs and kisses to you, Isabelle! We love you!
Happy Birthday Isabelle!!! I can't believe how quickly two years have gone by.
Happy Birthday to Isabelle!!
Happy Birthday to a sweet little girl!! I love the hair bow!
Happy 2nd Birthday Isabelle! You sure have come a long way from that teeny tiny two pounds! God still performs miracles and you have two just in your house! Praise God for you and your family!
Love, The Graham Family
Happy birthday sweetie!
Happy birthday Isabelle!
Post a Comment