I have learned why God gave men certain "jobs" and why I never would want the job of a mom! Today I taught the six grade boys class and we talked about the death of the first born son in Exodus. One of my inquisitive students asked why the boys always had to die and not the girls. Another boy smartly said it's because men do all the work. Don't worry ladies, I quickly squashed this fallacy...by telling them my experience. Every since I took up the job of Mr. Mom I have a new appreciation for moms and their jobs. IT NEVER ENDS! I cleaned the kitchen perfectly Sat morning...then it was a mess by Sat night. Isabelle peed through her diaper Thursday night in her sleep soaking her bed sheets, I changed them. Then she did it again Fri night, soaking her sheets. We only have two bed sheets so now I was down to blankets to use as sheets. Then this morning she blew out her diaper from the other end all over her sheets. Now I was scrummaging through the closet looking for more blankets. Not only does the diaper thing happen all day but the messes seem to never end. You see with us guys, we can go to work, set out to accomplish a task and feel good when we get it done. We feel good when our jobs are completed. When I mow the lawn, it is done for a week. When I wash the car, it is done for a couple days. But a mom can literally go the entire day without sitting down and do the same thing over and over again! Thank you mom for your job and thank you Dayna for being a great mom! I will be happy when I drop that title.