It's been an eventful couple of days. I've been a little sick but feeling MUCH better now! Early this morning and 2 days ago I had to give myself what's called a "Demand" dose of the contraction med. that comes from the pump to my leg. I was just seeming to have too many. Pray today as I go to the Dr. that my cervix has not changed at all and that he says I'm doing ok and can go back home. The thought of going back to the hospital is not something that thrills me these days! :) We will give an update about the dr. visit later today or tomorrow.


Sarah (Ben's sis) flew in yesterday to be with us and help us out with Isabelle and me for the month of June. We praise the Lord Sarah sacrificing part of her summer to come help us-she's a gem and we love her! Isabelle was so happy to see her Aunt Sarah too and is warming up great!


Thought I might share a couple of things God has been teaching me. In my quiet time the Lord has given me two specific verses to memorize and claim in this time of need. Psalm 147:5 "Great is our Lord and mighty in power; His understanding is infinite." This verse has been a comfort to me in knowing that my God's understanding of this time in our lives is complete and has no limit, though our understanding is limited. And that my God is mighty in power and is able to do anything in this situation b/c He is all powerful!

Also Psalm 147:11 "The Lord takes pleasure in those who fear Him, and in those who HOPE in His MERCY." We are crying out for God's mercy to be upon us and this little baby. This verse has been a special blessing to me. I'm so glad that God has given us His word for instruction, direction, and encouragement.


Will update more later. Thanks for your continued prayers for God's mercy upon us and this baby and for His will to be done. Praise God that His understanding is INFINITE!