I know you were hoping Dayna would update, but she is trying to rest and sleep and might type a little bit tonight. After begging we were able to come home yesterday. The doctor said we could not go home until Dayna had a monitor hooked up at home, and the home health people said they would not hook up our home monitor until we had a land line (we only used our cell phones before today). The phone company said scheduled us for a install on FRIDAY!! That did not help Dayna's spirits or her back. Those beds in the hospital were killing her back. After spending 5 hours on the phone yesterday and visiting the phone company personally, they said they would put us on the emergency install service. However, the guys never showed up, and to make a long story short, they are coming to install our phone today. Also, the "insurance" said they would not pay for the home health care until after Dayna was 24 weeks (this Thursday) and we would have to pay for Tuesday out of our pocket. We put in long shot request to have that day waved (the home health said it was worth a try) and the doctor had compassion and let Dayna come home without a monitor. Dayna was praising the Lord!! (Also, because of all the "scares" in the hospital, she had not seen Isabelle, since noon on Saturday.)

I am Mr. Mom and Mr. Caretaker. I have the great privilege of taking care for my three girls this summer. I am learning something new about taking care of a 20 month old every hour. Yesterday, I took Isabelle to the doctor. She did not have an ear infection but she had 4 molars coming in at the same time. I learned how to pin a baby to table, while the doctor examines her and still say I love you. I learned their is a sick side and a well side of the waiting room and some moms are really picky about it:). I learned how to give medication to Isabelle at 3:00 AM in front of a nightlight. I learned you can overlap Motrin and Tylenol because...well I am not sure why, that's just what I was told by the real mom. I learned every time you rock a baby to sleep in the middle of the night, they will stay asleep until you crawl into bed and you are about to drift off to sleep. I am sure I have MUCH more to learn (considering I can grill but haven't ever cooked a meal and the last time I did the laundry, I was in college I just put all my clothes into the washer and turned on the cold water).

Thank you for your prayers. The Lord has been so kind to us and answered many of our requests to Him. I wish I could share how He has already shown His mercy to us in specific ways.