I'll update quickly and then I'll try to again later today again. The update from yesterdays appt.: they did an internal ultrasound to measure the length of my cervix and the dr. said it was between 1.8cm and 2.1cm short. (Again, this is not dilation) They didn't check to see if I was dialated. I got a progesterone (?sp) shot in my hip :0 and was put on the contraction monitor for 45min. I did have a contraction when the dr. came in and barely touched my belly. See...a VERY sensitive uterus I guess. And I had some uterine irritability during that time as well. I'm still on COMPLETE bedrest (only up for RR) and will have an appt. next Thursday with the dr. again for a re-check. We couldn't see the baby a lot yesterday b/c of the type of ultrasound it was but we got a good shot of her bottom and legs all curled up and were VERY convinced that it IS a girl.

Anytime now a home nurse is going to come and set me up with a brethene (?sp) pump to help settle the rest of the contrations, etc. I'll give more info about that once I get hooked up with it. I'm sure looking forward to that joyous experience! ;)

For all who read this, I hope all the info is not too graphic. After all of this I'll be taking appt. for my new job as OB Dayna. :) haha! Thanks for your continued prayers.