Since we haven't updated since Tuesday I thought I put a quick update up. The last couple of days I've had a few more contractions than we'd like. Last night I had 6 in one hour. Thought we might have to go to the hospital but after a dose of the brethyne med. I slowed down to 3 the next hour. Praise God for each day at home and each day with the baby in!

Yesterday I was a little sad after seeing some pics of someone we know who is around the same gestation as I am and seeing that they are able to wear such cute clothes and do all the fun summer things. But God was so gracious to turn my mind to Him and to prayer and His Word. I was reminded of what I should be thinking on from Psalm 145:5 "I will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty, and on Your wonderous works." Sure, I could lay here all day and think anout all the things I'm "missing out on" and on what a bummer it is to have to be like this but that gets me no where but sad and depressed. Yet, when I decide to think on how glorious my God is and what wonderful things He has done and is continuing to do then I can have peace, joy, and contentment in the midst of a "hard" time. verse 9 says "the LORD is good to all, and His tender mercies are over all His works." What a comfort to knows that God is good even when things don't go exactly the way I may have planned. Will I end up in the hospital or end up having this baby early - maybe, but God will still be good and His mercies will still be great toward me! ?Though these things may happen we continue earnestly asking God by faith to keep her in until 36 weeks. He is able!! Please continue to pray by faith with us.

We'll go to the dr. on Tuesday for another check-up, ect..