Well, home again from the dr.!!! He decided not to check my cervix to make sure we didn't stir anything up that didn't need to be. I got my weekly progetrone shot and he'll see me back in 2 weeks. Next week I'll see my regular OB. I was reminded today of the verse in Phil. 4:11 "...I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content" as I was waiting in the car to be called in and watched several other pregos "frolic" unassisted into the office. In the mean time the nurse come strolling out w/ the wheelchair. :O I guess I can use a dose of humble pie every so often!
God is so good! We praise Him for 30 weeks tomorrow w/ baby still cooking inside!! ;) We'll try to post some new pics later tonight or tomorrow. Isabelle is having a blast today w/ her friends Maggie & Callie (thanks Amy) while Ben took me to the dr. and is now at work. Ben said as soon as he pulled into the neighborhood to drop isabelle off this morning she started screaming w/ excitement. She ran straight into their house and didn't even turn back! We're grateful to have such an easy going, fun loving little girl!
Happy 4th to ya'll!!! :) (ps...is it ok to light sparklers for the "spirit of the 4th" while you lay on the couch on bedrest???? haha! happy fireworks!)
9 comments:
Just put the girls all down for their naps! They've been having a blast today chasing each other around the house. It's an adventure! Glad your report was a good one!! Eph 3:30 comes to my mind as you start your 30th week!! Praise the Lord!!
I have been checking for an update all day!! So glad you were able to come home again! I thinks sparklers are great. I am sure Isabelle would love them!
What a mighty God we serve!!!
Wow...we keep praying :) So exciting to see the Lord protect you and your little one!
"y'all"? - I thought you were from Michigan! Sorry you can't see fireworks (I think we missed the ones here too). Is chef Ben going to whip up some good Americam hamburgers -- after all isn't that what the 4th is all about - yummy food :)
Wow, its amazing another week has already passed! You are 30 WEEKS! WOOHOO! I'm so happy for you. Grace is AMAZING. How fun for Isabelle to have play mates she enjoys so much!
I watched a couch ignite into flames, on t.v. once, as a result of a cigarette. It caught fire really really fast. I wouldn't do the sparkler idea! haha!:-)
Praise the Lord for the good doctor visit!!!! I have been wondering how it went! Another week down~AWESOME!! Better hold off on the sparklers I think!:) I think some yummy grilling will have to do this year! Happy 4th to you!
Happy 4th to you! So glad your doctor's visit went well! God's grace in keeping this little one inside you is just amazing!
30 weeks! That's a reason for some fireworks! Hang in there!
30 Weeks! Way to go! We're still praying for you in Alaska. Happy 4th to all of you!!!
Post a Comment