The news that you've all been waiting for --the name!!! We are 98% sure this is going to be her name... Ireland Faith Ice
We chose Ireland because we heard the name, thought it was pretty, and went well w/Isabelle. Faith because God is always faithful and He has increased our faith throughout this pregnancy. And Ice because that's the only "cool" last name to have!
"The Lord is good to all, and His tender mercies are over all His works!" We praise God for 33weeks today. I had a pretty rough past couple of days - lots of extra contractions, lower back pain, having several extra doses of medicine, and more monitoring than normal. Yesterday I had 5 contractions in one hour and a heightened level all day. The phone nurse last night said that it could be that my uterus is trying to grow more and it doesn't like to. I'm feeling better so far today so that's a blessing! Still praying for 2-3 more weeks!!!

18 comments:
It's a great name! Perfect with Isabelle. You are looking very pregnant!! Super cute. Hugs to you!
Excuse the picture. There is not a stitch of make-up on my face. And my hair has not been washed in several days. The price I pay to help keep this baby in-dirty hair! ha:)
Ireland Faith and Isabelle Grace - sounds great! Can't wait to meet her (in a few more weeks). Not much longer now, can you believe it? God is so good! Congrats on 33 weeks!
The Shumaker Clan approves :)).
I told Natty the name and she gave that little smirk look of recognition. Despite the make-up, you're still looking better than me, and I'm not pregnant. Natty, Marie, and I are a motley crew sitting at the computer. You should see Marie's hair!!!! AND it has been washed. It's hilarious.
Keep holding down the fort!
Christy Hebrews 11
Secret Blogger typing....
I'm going through a bit of emotional turmoil right now. I just knew you were going to name your child after me. *wipes tears away*
It's okay though...Ireland is very pretty. It may not be the perfect name...like my name...but that's okay. Your child...your name. :)
Anywho...I love it.
Praying for you!
Hey - at least your toe nails are painted...scruffy hair but cute toes :)
Look how cute you are! You look great!
I LOVE the name Ireland. Very sweet!
Such a pretty name! Karin was born at 33 weeks, but we are praying for a few more for you!
That is a beautiful name!! You were right in thinking that no one would guess it!
You look great! Praying for a few more weeks!
What a BEAUTIFUL name!!! I love it! and it goes so nicely with Isabelle. I love faith for her middle name - it really reflects your family during this pregnancy. I'm praying that little Ireland will hold on for a few more weeks.
I like it!!! It sounds really good with Isabelle. I had my guesses but that wasn't one of them. I love her middle name. As was stated by others, it perfectly reflects your testimony this entire pregnancy. God is so good! Can't wait to meet her. Praying you through a few more weeks. Love you!
Michelle
Beautiful name! Isabelle and Ireland really sound cute together. Dayna, you look great! We continue to pray for you all. Praise the Lord!!! 33 weeks!!!
Yes, I love the name!! It's great! And she will remind me to pray for my good friend who is leaving for Ireland to be a missionary in Nov. LOVE IT!! And you look wonderful!!
Dayna , how fun to see you looking truly pregnant and still beautiful! :) LOVE the name , can mom start on her blanket!?
Got to kiss on Isabelle tonight, so proud of how well she's done! Told Ben we're at mom's anytime you need us!
Keep resting and don't let Ben make you wash the car or anything! ha
Love you guys
I could have guessed all day, and I never would have come up with Ireland Faith, but that's part of the fun! :-)
You look great. 36 weeks! With God all things are possible! :-) We are praying too.
We look forward to seeing you in person in the not so distant future.
Christian says, "Hi!" to Isabelle too!
It was an "I" name! very cool. she is going to be an individual with that name... i like that!
Love the name!!!....and you look soooo cute :)
Hi Dayna,
Nicole here (used to be Hoelscher) from MBBC. You are at the point now where I had my little girl, and she did GREAT (only two NICU weeks, no monitors when she came home, 5lbs 2oz). So hang in there and take heart! I have been praying for you daily!
Nicole
Post a Comment