In seconds, our house was turned from peaceful-cloudyday...to trapped-in-a house-with-a-big -tree-in-the-front-yard-with-a girl-under-it day. Everything turned out OK but listen to the video for the details.
Update:
Dayna thought she might be going to the Hospital today but praise the Lord she didn't. She started feeling better so the doctor didn't check her. She is 31 weeks tomorrow! Exciting! We also saw someone at the doctor today. We won't tell you who so you don't get any "ideas." But they were encouraging to see. Dayna's first persons to meet outside the house in 7 weeks. Thank you for your prayers. God has been merciful to us!
Ben
6 comments:
God didn't want you to be bored at home Daynes so he provided a little entertainment :) Praise the Lord it didn't come through your window (although squashing neighbour girls is probably not so great!) Great about the babe :)
Secret Blogger here...
I think we all know the reason behind the fallen tree...you just wanted a new car Ben. :) Well, maybe my "best in the South-East" mashed potatoes will be the next best thing. (Notice how humble I am...I could have said world-famous)
Wow! Nothing like our southern thunderstorms!!
Praise the Lord, 31 weeks!!!
To Secret Blogger,
I appreciate your kind offer of your car to me, but if I know your secret identity like I think I do, I don't think you have a car to offer me. (Unless barbie cars count:) I am looking forward to those "best in the South-East" mashed potatoes!
From Secret Calvary Pastoral Staff Member
Some tree branches fell over here, too.. not half-trees, like yours, just limbs. Good news about the baby! (And Dayna - the incubator)...Now, who could you have seen at the doc's office???? I'm dying to know....... I'll have to go through the church directory and see if I can figure it out. haha
Yea!!! for 31 weeks!!!! Praise the Lord!
Well Dayna at least you has some entertainment at the house this week. :-)
Post a Comment