Well, this is about as decent of a picture we're going to get these days. No sense getting "dressed up" and lookin' pretty when you just lay on the couch/bed all day, right!? This is the baby belly at 30 1/2 weeks. I still think the baby is breech and I've felt some slight changes this past week. We're praying that my cervix doesn't dilate and of course for...36 weeks! I go to the dr. tomorrow and will give an update sometime after the appt. Please pray that it goes well and I'm sent back home.


I don't get to put Isabelle to bed anymore or watch her sleep so Ben took some cute sleeping pics for me to be able to see how cute she is!! :) She loves her bear, baby, and her blanket and snuggles with them. She will still take 2 naps per day many days but doesn't always "need" the a.m. nap but does well with at least some time resting in her bed. She's growing so much and changing so much lately! 22 months old. We love her more and more each day!