Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
Isabelle LOVES seeing herself on video! Here is a video of some words that Isabelle can say. I was having a hard time thinking of all her words so that's why some are repeated. :)
Copyright 2009
The Ice Family
Web Design
:Ray Creations. Sponsored by
Web Hosting India and
Ray Hosting.
15 comments:
SO cute...I love her little laugh. Ellie was watching the video with me and she said, "oh mama, she is so cute!" Curious...what was she eating? Did you give a big helping of baked ziti on her tray!! Haha...what a mess is right :)
Very cute!! Her little voice is sweet. Good thing Ben had to clean up that mess, huh!! Although I am sure you would love to be the one doing it.
she was eating some of the meat and cheese of lasagna, green beans, pears, and a popsicle for dessert. Yes, this was a straight to the tub night!!
Dayna,
It is great to see Isabelle doing so well...Hudson enjoyed watching her video...I am hoping he will take some pointers from her and start talking...he is saying some words but not enough so he started speech therapy this week. Keep "baking" that baby!
My favorite word is "Noah" - so cute!!! I think she laughs like Ben and Sarah.
Jonathan said Isabelle looked like someone from a horror movie :) I just call it her food camo...I still working on trying to guess the name :)
Cute video! Isabelle's chuckles are great! My name guess for today is: Abigail. No particular reason, but it sounds cute with Isabelle.
I thought of you when I read these verses: James 1:2-4 "My brothers and sisters, when you have many kinds of troubles, you should be full of joy, because you know that these troubles test your faith, and this will give you patience. Let your patience show itself perfectly in what you do. Then you will be perfect and complete and will have everything you need."
You have shown your great faith and patience and will have the perfect baby girl to show for it!
Thanks for your prayers too!
:) Erika
Thank you for your encouragement and kind word Erika. Sorry, Abagail is not the name. Keep trying.:)
Evangeline?
No! Now it is a less common name but not quite that... ummm...different! :) Though I suspect that you have never known anyone with this name.
Esther?
Esther was one of pur names at the beginning but didn't make it to the finals. Like the name though.
Name UPDATE: Well, I think I we may be on the verge of changing names. :O! All of a sudden I've been thinking that the name we thought we wanted to call her is not the name for her anymore. Maybe too much time on the couch...I don't know!?! When we figure it out I will give another hint. In the mean time you're stll welcome to guess! :)
I actually know someone with the middle name of Evangeline - haha - but I was teasing you! How about Meg? Julia? Audria?
Just figured out how to leave a comment on your blog after reading it almost everyday! :) ha - I'm more of a paper and pencil person I guess!
So glad to see Ben and Baby Belle every Sunday because that means you're still resting and getting that sweet lil girl ready to arrive!
I told Ben , but please let us know if you need anything!
Love you guys
I just played your video for Eóin. He loved it. He stared at it the whole time and did not move a muscle...he was totally glued!! He loves watching other kids :) Thanks for the entertainment!
Post a Comment