We have a sweet girl helping us til Friday. She's been a super great help w/ isabelle, cleaning, and making goodies to try and get me fat!! :) It's a blessing to see such a young life with such a servants heart. (Not everyone would enjoy watching a beached whale (maybe dolphin :)) lay on a couch all day..ha) We know their family from WI and they were very gracious to send her here for 10 days. Thanks Megan!
Keep up all the praying--God is answering!!! All praise to HIM! Enjoy the new pics. ;)
25 comments:
Yea!!!! Very exciting!! That is great the the baby looks so good and is head down. You look great!
I loved that dress on Isabelle this Sunday!
That is so nice that you have Megan with you for a few days to help out. The Lord is good to provide what we need when we need it!
Hi Dayna, Ben and Isabelle,
You do not know me but I am a good friend of Kelly Hammonds. I have kept up with your blog and I wanted you to know that I pray several times a day for this precious baby, for Dayna and your family.
Your attitude of praise to God is contagious:). I am thankful for your strong testimony, the verses that you share and your faith that God will work out His perfect will.
We serve a mighty, powerful, loving and compassionate God and His hand in your lives is evident.
I will continue to lift up prayers on your behalf. Praise God for His goodness and mercy!
Sincerely,
Rachel (Reno) Feehan
Cutie dress (and I love the shoes :) You look pretty cute yourself - that's a nice shirt! Glad you're still home :-)
So glad to read the good report. Dayna...you looked very cute and pregnant in that picture...glad you got to wear those clothes out in public. When you hit the 36 week mark...you need to chose your favorite maternity outfit and walk the mall :)
Enjoyed your humor...whale...dolphin...made me laugh.
Such a cute dress on Isablelle...you will have to save it for the next one to wear :)
Yay! So glad you're still home! God is good!
Hi guys,
It's Nicole, used to be Hoelscher. I knew you guys from MBBC. Anyways, I found your blog from Karen and Jonathan's and I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you Dayna. I had difficulties when I had my daugther (she was 6 weeks early, 2week NICU stay), so I can somewhat relate (though not completely of course). I will pray that your baby is able to stay in there until she is big enough that she won't have to go to the NICU. Just a few more weeks! Hang in there!
Once again, Dayna, you are looking fabulous! I have to fight to hold back tears of joy in seeing how GOOD our precious Savior is. This new little girl truly will be well worth all the extra effort. Continue to hold fast to THE NEVER FAILING ROCK, the Lord Jesus. We love you all.
Christy for the ALL THE GANG
P.S. We really like Isabelle's new dress too :).
Dayna, The kids and I are still praying! So excited for you all.... Hang in there and keep trusting God as you have done so beautifully through all this. Such a good picture of you in that cute maternity outfit!
Dayna, you look great! Isabelle is precious in her polka-dots. Maybe this little girl will be a dark haired beauty like her Mommy :) Does she have a name yet?
Faithful in prayer,
Erika
Yes, the baby does have a name but we have yet to tell (well only a few people know). If anyone (who DOESN'T know) wants to guess, go right ahead. If someone guesses right, we'll share the name. Hint #1:The name has one similarity to Isabelle's name. Happy guessing. I'll be very suprised if anyone actually guesses it! :)
Hmmmmm . . . I like a good challenge (especially when I am sitting here studying). Is her name Anabelle?
I also wanted to ask you - can I put a link to your blog from our blog? Let me know whenever. Have a great afternoon!
Erika
You are so far from a whale OR a dolphin... Dayna you look great! I'm so glad you're still at home! What a MIGHTY God we serve!!!
Isabelle is so adorable!!! Absolutely precious!
How about Ivey?
Isabelle looks so much older all of a sudden! She is adorable. And you look GREAT Dayna! Praise the Lord for 32 weeks!!!
No and no to both the guesses. Nice try! :) I knew Anabelle would be one of the first gueeses. haha still got ya stumped. This is fun!
Hey,
You need to be careful with the tips...listen to this...we did not tell Maylie's name...I just gave the clue that it was tje last name of a character in one of Charles Dickens Novels...and ya know what...April guessed it!!! Can you believe that!!!!!!! ( I know the internet was her source of help )
Hint #1 is not including hint #2 or any numbers following. :)sorry
Isis?
Iggy?
Ildegard?
Idlewild?
Ipsilante?
Ivanna?
Ilene?
Ivy?
No, no, no, no... to all of those not so lovely names. But...thanks for playing! :)
I'm going to guess Elizabeth - they both have the same meaning!
SOOO happy to read this! I wasn't on the computer till today - my fam has been here. So, I'm very happy to see the great report! You look GREAT, Dayna! (I loved Isabelle's flip flops last night!) Thanks for giving me something to exercise my brain with - is this name one we have heard before (common or did you make it up)? =]
Not elizabeth. and amy did you see there is no giving of hint #2 or following??? :) And what does made up mean? Like we took some letters from the alphabet and "poof" came up with the name??!! :) haha. Probably not. :) I just wanted to make everyone's summer a little more FUN seems how I'm having sooo much fun here on the couch!! Enjoy!
Hi Dana~
You look adorable! I loved the pictures of Isabelle. It has been a very long time since I have checked your blog, so I was thrilled to see the current pictures. Also, I am praying that God will sustain you more and more each day and give you just what you need to hear, see, and read!
Your old roomie!
Brittney
I know the baby's name... Ashling Maria - right? :) there is an a in Isabelle! belle means beautiful (i think) and so does Ashling (beautiful dream or vision)
ok, don't make me guess - you can tell me. i promise not to tell anyone! =]
Post a Comment