JUST IN...BABY GIRL ICE NAME RELEASE TOMORROW!!!
Isabelle?... Looks like but...it's Ben!

I'm 33 weeks on Wednesday and we're thrilled. No dr. visit this week, just get to stay in bed. Oh, and get my weekly progestrone shot in the hip...yippee!! Please pray as I've been having some lower back pain the last couple of days and some contractions that are more uncomfortable than usual. We would love not to have this baby til at least 35 weeks and we're crying out to the Lord to continue answering in
this way. Please keep praying w/ us.
23 comments:
Great pics! I love comparison shots :) I have a feeling baby "Gabrielle(?)" is going to hold out until 36 weeks. Hopefully, your back pain is just the discomfort of that growing belly - Have a good night! :) Erika
I just saw the blog. My comment about my picture was, "Nice outfit!" Do you think Isabelle will see her picture one day and see what she is wearing and say the same thing?
by the way...i am dressing her these days.
I pray for you all several times a day. I get tears in my eyes when I think of the miracle God has performed in your lives thus far. May God continue to answer the desires of your heart regarding this precious baby.
Praying here for you and the baby!
Wow, Isablle really looks like Ben in that picture! Praying for you and the baby, Dayna. We sure miss you at church, but it sure has been neat to see God's grace working in your pregnancy.
That's a great picture of Ben! haha. Love the outfit.
Wow, this is so amazing. 33 Weeks!! I'm so happy for you guys and will continue to pray that Baby Ice "cooks" a few weeks longer.
Just remember Ben that if you guys ever have a son to dress him in boys clothing! haha
Cute pics! Can't wait to hear the name ,and get started on her gifts!
Nana Manor wants to get her blanket done! :)
Secret Blogger here...
Hmmmm.....guessing the baby's name...
you know I once knew a cow named Lulu-bell. She was the sweetest lil' cow you ever did see. She gave off the best milk...my potatoes were always creamier when she was alive. Sadly... Lulu-bell is no longer with us. A crazed woman came over and shot her because Lulu had gotten into her prize June-lilies.
So...it's wonderful that you are naming you little one after Lulu-bell... she was a brave cow to the end...gave one last pitiful moo...and then she was gone...like a vapor of gas.
Well... all this remembering is making me teary eyed...
I best be getting on cooking.
Secret blogger again....
I thought I would add... they put up a shrine for Lulu-bell in India. She was a holy cow....well in India...not here....because well....we don't believe that kind of thing... you know pantheism...it's wrong.
thank you "anonymous" blogger for the "touching" story and name suggestion. Prolly not going to go with LuLu-belle. :)
Secret Blogger here....
Mama guesses Elisa.
Nope, sorry. Not the million dollar winner, try again! :)
Secret Blogger again...
Mama says, "Bethanne, Bethany, or Elisabeth?"
Since we seem to have the same taste in names (Brayden was going to be Isabel Grace or Grace Isabel) I'm going to guess Lily. Lily Kate was on our list for Landen.
I'm guessing Juliana!?
What time is the unveiling?
Adriene, actally Lily-Anne was on our list and i really love that name but my sis&bro in law had a dog named lily so we decided otherwise.
Everyone elses guesses-nope!
Too funny! Ok, our #1 name for Landen was Annabelle. My next guess is Anna.
Actually, we were VERY much considering Anabelle (I was even rethinking the name a few days ago) but decided that it was just too close and if we ever had another girl she would be left out. (not anna either)
Secret Blogger here...
You know...I was thinking it over and it hit me. I know the name....
of course you would name your child after your favorite person....
me! :)
I would state the name...but I don't want to give away my secret identity.
But the world will know when the name is officially declared. :)
I know...I'm a genius.
I love the name Lily also, even though it was our dog's name...when is the big name unveiling???
Well, Ben and Dayna, I would suspect that you will be looking for a Biblical name that is close to Isabelle. The only one that pops to mind is Jezebel. (Kidding, of course!)
Now don't you go making fun of that little outfit. That's a late seventies look.
Post a Comment