Well, I finally got my hands on the camera this morning so i was able to snap a few shots. If you're wondering about Ben's face...he decided to grow it out until the baby comes. He's hoping for a "sage" type look by 36 weeks! I on the other hand am not so sure about no trimming til then but we'll see! :) I'll try to post a new pic of the growing belly when I look halfway decent. :)

I'm doing pretty good. The last couple of nights have been kinda rough; sleeping wise and contraction activity. But we continue to praise God for each day this little girl is kept inside. 30 1/2 weeks!!!!! All glory to God! Please keep praying with us that God would allow 36 weeks.

Last night our friends Ben & April came by with some dessert and fellowship. We had a great time---thanks for coming!