Yay, for 34 weeks!
"Hi baby sister"
We're at 34 weeks today!!! We continue praise God for His goodness, faithfulness, and mercy to us and to this baby over these 11 weeks on bedrest. I went to the dr. yesterday and no real news to share. I'll go again next week and have an ultrasound to check the baby's size and position. Some of you have known that the dr.s were planning on taking me off all my contraction meds at 35 weeks. This would most likely mean I would have the baby very soon there after. Thankfully though, they told us yesterday that I'd stay on the meds til 36 weeks. What date is that???? August 15th! The date we've been praying for and will continue to pray toward. We sure are grateful for all of you who have been so faithful in uplifting us in prayer all these weeks.The last few nights have been rough going for me. I've had 7 contractions in 1 hour in the evenings lately with more lower back pain. 7 is a few too many to have. Pray that the contractions will decrease and the baby will stay inside to keep cooking and growing!! Above are some pics we took yesterday.
14 comments:
that's great news!! you look great! and i love that pic of isabelle...very cute.
"But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."
1 Corinthians 15:57 (NIV)
That was the daily verse on our blog this morning - it's fitting! You do look great! Maybe I'll see you in the Newborn Nursery on August 15th! That's the week I start back to work. Ireland needs to stay put until then! Have a great day! :) Erika
Cute pictures. Only 2 more weeks - can't wait to see pictures of Ireland :)
Hi Ben and D. and Isabelle! Thanks for keeping us posted via the blog. Praising the Lord with you for His continued hand upon you and baby Ireland. :) Thank you for using this opportunity to direct the hearts and minds of others to the goodness of our God.
Love you!
Lianna
That is wonderful!! We will continue praying!
Praise the Lord!!! We will keep praying=)
So glad to have another great update! :-) I know you will be all too happy to get out when Ireland arrives. (after 36 weeks!)
It is nice to see your smiling face in the pictures. Isabelle reminds me of Christian. He was trying to pull my dress up while we were out the other night - so he could kiss the baby.
The end is in sight. :-) God has been very good.
So exciting!!! We will keep praying...thanks for your note about praying for my friends...you all can pray more specifically than most.
Love you guys and so excited to see the Lord keeping Miss Ireland safely where she needs to be! :)
Love the pics , you look so pretty Dayna!, and so pregnant this time!
Hope to be up meeting Miss Ireland in a few weeks! (not any sooner ) :)
God's grace is amazing week after week. I'm so happy for you. I will be praying the back pain subsides. Just two more weeks, that's nothing compared to the 11 you have endured. Thanks for your sweet testimony Dayna.
The end is in sight! God's grace has been and continues to be sufficient for you all. I will continue to pray specifically for the contractions to subside and the your back pain to go away. I would imagine that you are SOOO excited to meet your baby girl! God bless you and your family:).
Dayna, you look great. I want you to keep the chubby cheeks - you look so healthy and well fed! I am not just saying that cause I am huge at the moment - I seriously like your chubby cheeks :)
Aish~ chubby cheeks is not a characteristic that I find enjoyable. Thanks for your thoughts on it but I don't think they'll be staying for long!!!
Happy Anniversary Ben and Dayna!!!!
Post a Comment