Dad and Mom Ice came down on Friday afternoon. What a blesssing they have been. but sadly they have to leave on Sunday morning to go back to Indiana. I (Dayna) have a little more pain and recovery coming b/c of the birth. But, hey, I'm able to stand up and walk into my kitchen etc. Isabelle loves her baby sister and likes to mimic her when she makes noises and cries. Here are some pics of Ireland Faith. What an amazing blessing from God it is to have her home and healthy with us. She does have jaundice and we have to take her to Greenville tomorrow am for a check. Pray that it goes down. Enjoy the pics. Thanks for your prayers. God is good!
Yeahhh! I've been watching for more pictures all day! Oh! She is just beautiful! Wish I could be there to hold her and kiss her!! So glad Mom and Dad Ice could come and help out when you returned home. How nice it will be to get back to normal~well, your new normal!! Ha!Ha! Give Isabelle a kiss for me!
Paul said when he saw these pictures "Isn't she so beautiful?" I completely agree! We are so blessed by Ireland's birth and your testimony of God's goodness. Will be praying for a quick and smooth recovery.
glad to see you're home and able to roam around.=] let me know when you want your meals to start. =] praying for a speedy recovery and for ireland's jaundice.
I know I have been lacking in the contact area lately...sorry. I love the pictures and Im grateful that mom is able to stay with ya'll for a while. Wish I could be there! Love you sooo much!!
We are so relieved that Ireland came safely into this world at the right time & that you are now up on your feet again!! Yay!! Ireland reminds me of Brianna's newborn pics...she had that dark hair & creamy complexion too. We can't wait to see you again...& PLEASE let us know if we can do anything to help you! The Whites
Ben & Dayna have been married for almost five years and have 2 miracle girls. Isabelle is 2 1/2 and Ireland is 9 months. Our number one desire and goal in life is to glorify God in all we do.
14 comments:
Okay, she is seriously beautiful!!! I love the first picture! Glad that you are home and able to get around some.
She is SOO cute! I can't wait to meet her in person. How does it feel to be "upright" again, Dayna? :)
Yeahhh! I've been watching for more pictures all day! Oh! She is just beautiful! Wish I could be there to hold her and kiss her!! So glad Mom and Dad Ice could come and help out when you returned home. How nice it will be to get back to normal~well, your new normal!! Ha!Ha! Give Isabelle a kiss for me!
Paul said when he saw these pictures "Isn't she so beautiful?" I completely agree! We are so blessed by Ireland's birth and your testimony of God's goodness. Will be praying for a quick and smooth recovery.
Congratulations, Ben and Dayna. Very beautiful girl.
Ben and Tori
You look great Daynes. She looks like a little doll - I love her dark hair :-) Make sure you take it easy!
Welcome home! I am praying for your recovery Dayna. And we will be praying for Ireland's jaundice. She is so beautiful!
glad to see you're home and able to roam around.=] let me know when you want your meals to start. =] praying for a speedy recovery and for ireland's jaundice.
I know I have been lacking in the contact area lately...sorry. I love the pictures and Im grateful that mom is able to stay with ya'll for a while. Wish I could be there! Love you sooo much!!
I am so happy you put more pics on. You all look great!! Dayna, take it easy. Lots of love from the Solareks
Congratulations on your new baby girl! She sure is beautiful, hey? =)
-Alena-
The baby is so cute. Does she kind of look lilke Isabelle with black hair?
She is so beautiful!!!
Dayna,
We are so relieved that Ireland came safely into this world at the right time & that you are now up on your feet again!! Yay!! Ireland reminds me of Brianna's newborn pics...she had that dark hair & creamy complexion too. We can't wait to see you again...& PLEASE let us know if we can do anything to help you!
The Whites
Post a Comment