Today is our 4th anniversary!! I'm so thankful to be married to the best man ever and my best friend! Ben does so much for me and he always thinks of special things to surprise me with. He loves me more than I even know and is so sacrificial toward me. I love him more today and more with each day that passes. We praise God for how He has brought us together and given us 4 years of growing in our love for each other and in our love for our Saviour! (the pics are a scanned that's why they look kinda bad)
Today is our 4th anniversary!! I'm so thankful to be married to the best man ever and my best friend! Ben does so much for me and he always thinks of special things to surprise me with. He loves me more than I even know and is so sacrificial toward me. I love him more today and more with each day that passes. We praise God for how He has brought us together and given us 4 years of growing in our love for each other and in our love for our Saviour! (the pics are a scanned that's why they look kinda bad)
6 comments:
Happy Anniversay, Ben and Dayna!! Four years have gone by quickly!!! I think all of us Ice daughter-in-laws got great husbands! They had a great example to follow.:)
Beautiful pics!
Happy Anniversary to you both!
I hope chef Ben makes you something nice for dinner?
I have decided to make daynas day special with breakfast, lunch and dinner in BED! Also I am going to do the dishes, give Isabelle a bath, and even clean the kitchen and living room. Who knows maybe the night will end with a back and foot rub?...oh wait, I guess we've celebrated our aniversary this whole summer. I guess I will have all our aniversaries covered for life. Seriously, I love dayna and am more honored to me married to her than visa versa.
Happy anniversary to you both! I always remember how many years you've been married by remembering that Olivia was only 1 month old when we went to your wedding. It was a beautiful day! Love to you both.
Happy Anniversary!! You were a beautiful bride Dayna!
Post a Comment