
Isabelle seems to have gotten a cold and fever. Please pray that she gets better FAST so that she's not sick when the baby comes. This also makes things extra hard on Ben being able to work and get things done. Pray for him as well.
Well, I went to the dr. for my checkup today and all went well - praise to the Lord!! I had an ultrasound and the baby is measuring to be 5lbs 12oz (measuring 3 days ahead). She is also head down. They are going to keep me on my meds. til 36 weeks (next Wed.). I'll see the dr. next Wed. for a checkup and to check my cervix. Then, time will tell when Ireland Faith will arrive!
When I went on bed rest on May 17th, August 15th sounded so far away yet God gave us that specific date to pray for and He has so wondrously been answering! We know that it's not us who did anything to merit His abundant goodness toward us, but His righteousness and mercy. "The Lord is good to ALL, and His tender mercies are over all His works."
Thank you for all of your faithful (continued) prayers. Praying that a healthy baby will be born and able to come home with us with no NICU stay! Will put up a 35 week picture later today or tomorrow.
12 comments:
Yeah! We are cheering you on. :-) I have been watching frequently for an update. I am thrilled for you to see God's mighty hand in your pregnancy.
Love, Karen
wo-hoo :) Nearly there. That's such a great weight! Only one more week - can't wait to see pics of this little girl. Did you get any ultrasound pics?
I did get one of her profile but it's not very good b/c her face is right up against the placenta. And the pic is kinda dark. Though the lady did say she looks like she's got hair!! Maybe it's dark hair! :)
Praise to the Lord!! I want to see a dark haired "Dayna version" of an Ice now!!! Keep on keeping on!! Love you!
Wow, The Lord is good!
It seems to be harder to make out ultrasounds the bigger they get. We had a ultrasound the day before Eóin was born and it was like "here's his nose" because he was getting so big and their skin isn't see through anymore! :)
This is so great. I really can't express my excitement and admiration for you guys. Can't wait till next week.
Paul I
Happy 35 weeks today :)
Dayna you look great! Praise the Lord for these (almost) two months of bedrest. Can't wait to meet little Ireland! I am so excited for next Wed.!!!
Dayna you're adorable! What a blessing to have made it to 35 weeks!!! We're still praying for you guys!
We will be praying for her!! Hope she gets well soon.
I'm sorry Isabelle is sick. It must be going around. I took Christian to the Doctor today for similar symptoms. We'll pray for good health for you all, especially during the next few weeks. Hang in there! Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Love, Karen
Post a Comment