Ireland Faith is one week old today! Crazy to think what was going on with us one week ago!
Things (as usual with a newborn) have been really busy so I haven't been able to update. As was written earlier Ireland has jaunice and we' ve had to take her to the dr. a few times for that. The highest was 17.6 so we started a bellirubin (?sp) blanket. She is in it all the time except to feed. We will go again to get it checked tomorrow. Pray that it has lowered to the safe zone and she can get off the blanket. Will write more later and have more pics later too.


7 comments:
Yay - she is so beautiful. We'll be praying about the jaundice. Eóin had it but the sun was enough to heal it. Love the pics...keep them coming!
Love the pictures!!! I'll be praying about the jaundice! I'm so glad that you CAN be busy... I'm sure you're enjoying being up and about again.
Wow, that went fast! She is still so beautiful. Praying that the jaundice clears up quickly, so you can hold her more!
YEAHHH!! Loved seeing new pictures!!! She is absolutely beautiful!!! The boys said, "Hey, she has more hair than Emilee does now!!!":) It's true, I think!! What sweet family pictures too! Isabelle looks so big now doesn't she? That is so typical! Praying for the jaundice and your recovery as well, Dayna! Love to all! Kiss the girls for me! What a fun phrase..."the girls!":)
I can't believe Ireland is one week old already. Thank you for updating the pictures. We always love seeing new pictures!!! Will pray for the jaundice to get better soon.
Love, The Strubels
She is so beautiful! I can't believe all her hair!! How are you feeling, Dayna?
We know about the bili-blanket. Both our kids had it. It will come off soon, then you will be missing your little "glow-worm." Okay, maybe not missing.
Aaron & Brenda
Post a Comment