We went to the doctor and dayna stopped her medicine at 9:00 AM. She was 4 cm dialated and completely thinned (which she has been since 27 weeks). She is having a lot more contractions now (8 to 9 from 11:00 to 12:00). Thanks for your prayers. The Lord is good. Praise His name.
Ben
10 comments:
Dayna-
How exciting that the Lord allowed you to carry Miss Ireland for this long , and what a testimony of His goodness! :) Sure hope you have a good delivery! ( maybe soon? )
Sure can't wait to meet her and see you up and about again! Isabelle won't know what to do when you're up walking again! :)
Love you guys and we're praying for you as we wait for news!
So exciting!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay - if you have your baby today, she will be exactly 6 months younger than Eóin to the day!!! Bring on the epidural :-)
Yay Dayna!!! Sending you lots of hugs today. I can't wait to see baby Ireland!
I'm so thrilled for you! God is so good and it's awesome to see this long-awaited answer to prayer! We're all praying.
Congrats !!!!! I can't believe she's here !!!!! Can't wait to come up and meet her!
We are thrilled that Ireland Faith has arrived!! I can't wait to see her!!
We love you guys.
Happy Birthday Ireland :)
CONGRATULATIONS, Ice family!!! Your faith, and the Lord's faithfulness, are a blessing. Welcome, Ireland!
Love,
Lianna
She's here??!! I haven't heard anything yet. Congratulations!
Post a Comment