Here are a few videos of Isabelle. The one is her taking a ride on Daddy's shoulders. She loves to do this! The others are of Isabelle begging for food from her Mommy's plate; which she does quite often. And yes, now you have a not so lovely view of my bedrest eating style. Nope, I never sit up, not even to eat! Looking forward to eating at the table like a normal person very soon!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
7 comments:
mmm I love Sonic :-) Love the new videos. I love hearing Isabelle laugh - she is so cute!! You are never going to want to sit in that couch again huh! Only a few more days woo-hoo!!!
By the way...isn't that how they used to eat in the Bible - kinda lying on their sides? Way to eat biblically Daynes...maybe you should keep it up ;)
Funny! She's a trip. And I love the belly shot in that second video. VERY cute! You really do look great, Dayna!
Enjoyed watching Baby Belle , her laugh cracks me up! :)
You look so good Dayna, can't wait to see you up and about soon though. I agree though that you prob won't enjoy just "relaxing" on the couch for a long time! :) ha - maybe you should have Ben buy you a brand new one! :)
Keep us updated, almost 36 wks!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet Miss Ireland face to face!
nearly there - 2 more days!!!! YAY!!!
not much longer, dayna. hurray! we're praying for you and baby.
when do you go back to the dr? i keep checking the blog today waiting for an update....either you haven't gone or ireland is trying to make an appearance. hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment