Well, here is Ireland off of the blanket but we're still putting her in the sun some just to continue to help with the jaundice. And some pictures of Isabelle and Ireland from today. Isabelle is sure a bust busy toddler these days getting into EVERYTHING possible!! She's learning the words "No, obey, and yes Sir/maim (?sp)" very quickly these days. Today I am feeling much better but I am in need of a nap! Finally, here are some pics of Ben and me...we are still in love!!! :) I was wanting some nice pics of us and Ben was being silly! :) gotta love him!
I'm so glad you're on your feet again and able to be normal again (besides recovering). You look great! Praying for Ireland to gain that weight back. =]
How fun to see Miss Ireland and her mommy at church last night! She is even prettier than her pictures let on! You looked great Dayna (although a lil worn out!), can't believe you're out and about already! Be sure and take it easy this week and let us know what we can help with!
Ben & Dayna have been married for almost five years and have 2 miracle girls. Isabelle is 2 1/2 and Ireland is 9 months. Our number one desire and goal in life is to glorify God in all we do.
9 comments:
Aww!! I love the pic of Isabelle looking at Ireland's feet :) I can't believe all her beautiful hair. Did you have bad heartburn? :-)
Love the new pics!! They are both so cute. It sounds like Isabelle is adjusting well. The happy couple looks great too :)
I'm so glad you're on your feet again and able to be normal again (besides recovering). You look great! Praying for Ireland to gain that weight back. =]
Precious!
LOVE the sister pictures!!! Nice to see a mommy/daddy shot as well!! Praying for you!
Ireland is such a beautiful baby! We are so excited for you guys. I hope you are feeling better, Dayna.
How fun to see Miss Ireland and her mommy at church last night! She is even prettier than her pictures let on! You looked great Dayna (although a lil worn out!), can't believe you're out and about already! Be sure and take it easy this week and let us know what we can help with!
Your children are so precious!!! I love the pictures!
I love the pictures--especially seeing the girls together...sure do miss you all!
Post a Comment