WE'LL MISS YOU LOTS AND LOTS! HUGS & KISSES!
Yesterday, Ireland's billi-level was down to 11.9 from 17.2. We praise the Lord for that. She also was able to come off of the billi-blanket. It's nice to be able to put some clothes on her again. Pray that the level will continue to decrease and that she'll continue to eat better and gain back her birth weight. She's still at Mjust 6lbs. We'll go back on Wednesday to the dr. I really hope and pray he doesn't want to prick her again. I was a mess when we went on Thursday. She had to be pricked twice to get enough blood she was screaming her head off, it was past her feeding time, her foot was about to be squeezed off and yet they kept saying as tears are pouring out of my eyes, "Oh, it doesn't hurt her she's just uncomfortable." I wanted to take the needle pricker and prick their heal 2 times and squeeze w/ all my might and then ask them if it hurts! :) I know though that they were just trying to do their job as best they could. We LOVE Parkside and the Dr.'s there. (though we miss you Erika!) Dr. Jones has been so great with her and dealing with the jaundice issues.
Still having some issues of my own. Some from 13weeks of bedrest and some from having the baby. I was in major pain this afternoon. Thought ER was going to be needed but seems to be better.
Ben is taking my mom-in-law 4 hours to meet my dad-in-law today. She's been an amazing help and we couldn't have done it without her. We are going to miss her terribly! Some people have a hard time with their mom-in-laws but I have the greatest one a daughter-in-law could ever ask for!! Thanks Mom Ice for being so great and for taking such good care of all of us this week!!! We love you so much!!!
6 comments:
Glad to hear the jaundice is better! Sorry about the heel pricks - any boo-boos to our babies are distressing :( Your body has gone through so much, give yourself a break as much as possible. You have been a super-trooper woman lately, from laying as still as possible for months to full speed ahead! Plus, having a baby in there - which is a lot of hard work!
Is Ireland a good eater? She'll get back up to birthweight, just give her a little more time. Glad Dr. Jones is taking good care of you :) I am trying to figure out how to get to Parkside at least half a day a week or so . . . will keep you updated!
I can't wait to meet Ireland and say Hi to Isabelle. It is amazing how different they look!
Grandma cried too. My heart ached for you, Dayna and hurt for Ireland.
Thank you! It was truely my pleasure. I loved being with you! I miss you all so much already!
Love you and praying for you.
Thanks for the update. That is great that her levels have gone down and she is off the blanket. I will be praying it will go away completely soon. I am also praying for healing for you. I will be calling to see how I can help!!
Wanted to get over to see your mom in law before she left but things have been crazy around here!
So glad to hear Miss Ireland is doing so well, and can't wait to meet her !
Please let us know if there is ANYthing we can do for you guys!
So glad that Mom Ice could be there this week to help you!! I would agree that we have the best mother in law a girl could ask for. Those heel sticks to baby are awfully hard on mommies. I too cried when it was Andrew's turn. It is great to hear the jaundice is improving. We continue to pray for both you and Ireland. Love to all! Michelle
So glad her Jaundice is getting better. We LOVE parkside too! Dr. Jonas saw Jonas when Jonas had the allergic reaction to an egg. He was so patient and thorough with us. I'm glad we found out about their practice through you and the White's! I am praying for you Dayna. I hope these obstacles go away very soon for you!
Post a Comment